Tuesday, July 26, 2011

The Cowardly Break up artist..

"Honey did u read your text message?"
"Not yet."
"Well read it, and don't reply"


"Where did you go this morning? I woke up and you were gone."
"I told you two weeks ago it was over, and I have moved outta town."
"You did not."
"Yes I did, I left you a letter under the bathroom sink by your tampons."


"Hi Mr. Smith is Sarah there."
"Well son, Sarah told me to inform you that it is over, she is in love with another guy and for you to stop calling and delete yourself from her facebook page."


"A Birthday sing a song telegram for Lilly from John."
"Oh..John I love him so much. Mom! Dad! Come and listen."
"Happy Birthday to you..I hate your family and you. It is over were threw..did I mention..I really hate you..and we're no more."

1 comment: