Thursday, July 28, 2011

Dynamic-Doo-doo

Growing up my cousin  and I use to try to find ways to torture my little brother who was 6 at the time. He was always wanting to follow us everywhere we went.. Everywhere. When we did leave him he use to tell on us and we got in trouble by Mama and Grandma. It was always,
"He is the youngest. Don't leave him alone."
Now that I look back, I can understand why he wanted to hang out with us because no one else was around. I love my brother so much and it was always just me and him until we moved to KY and then it was Him, my big cousin and I. I never had a big sister so I looked up to her and wanted her all to myself. I was very selfish. We were like the three amigos, if one got in trouble we all got in trouble that is just how that went.
My cousin and I use to call ourselves, "THE DYNAMIC DUO" and when my brother was around we were called the Triple Trouble.
One day my cousin had a dog that used shit in the yard all of the time and we had to clean it up.
Well I guess timing was on our side because not too long before my brother got us in trouble for leaving the yard earlier that morning. I had to get him back.
He was always cautious around us thinking that we were going to do something to him for snitching.
We had to butter him up and I do mean good.
"Hey little bro you want us to swing you around."
His eyes lit up he could not resist. I believe he thought I was calling it a truce.
I grabbed his arms and she grabbed his legs and we began to swing all over the yard, just running and swinging him back and forth chanting, "Dynamic-duo, Dynamic-duo." Over and over again.
I spotted the pile of dog doo doo that we were suppose to clean up. It was so fresh you could practically see the steam still flowing off of it.
So we had to position ourselves for victory. I knew in my heart I was going to get an ass beating for this, but by god it will be well worth it.
As we swung him over the crap our chant changed to,
"Dynamic-doo-doo, Dynamic-doo-doo."
I though he would notice something was wrong. Nope he was just happy singing our chant along with us.
"Dynamic-doo-doo!!! Dynamic-doo-doo!!!"

" Ready, Set and Drop!!"
We dropped him hard. He went down and the smell came up. He laid there for a second or two and said, "Ow!!! That hurts." He slowly got up and looked down on the ground....
It  went up the back of his shirt and on the back of his butt and legs. I swear I seen him turn from a little boy to a full girl. He waved his arms like a mad chicken, screaming in soprano, the highest I have ever heard. He had his chest stuck way out by arching his back, like someone threw a cup of cold water on him, I guess he done that so he couldn't feel the heated stench coming from him.... well his shirt.
He took off screaming in the house.
I could hear my Mama and Grandma yell, "Boy what is wrong with you...Come back. What is that smell? Hey don't sit on my couch with that shit on you boy."
"Who did it?"
"Mckinzie!!!  Tiffany!!!.."
We got in trouble but not the whipping that I expected, hell they were laughing themselves but only when he took a bath.
We had to apologize to him. We did and he never told on us again.






1 comment: